Name Synergy Web Server
Synergy Web Server
Secure remote access to IP video footage through PCs, mobile phones, and tablets
Offering remote viewing and control via multiple mobile and tablet platforms, including Apple iOS, Google Android, and Microsoft Windows, the Web Server is a multi-channel video transcoder with a combined web server. This device provides secure and auditable access to video footage and PTZ control of selected cameras for up to 24 users simultaneously.
Featuring a user-friendly web browser, but requiring standard Synergy login credentials, the Web Server allows authorized users to retrieve recorded video and to view and control live camera streams from a wide range of devices.
This streamlined application enables users to select video framerate, resolution, and quality, ensuring unhindered access to critical video if bandwidth is limited. It is capable of simultaneously transmitting live or recorded streams, allowing cost-efficient multi-site and remote monitoring, and visual alarm verification for comprehensive situational awareness.DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Multiple mobile and tablet platform availability
- Simultaneous access for up to 24 users
- Remote viewing and PTZ control of Synergy system live and recorded video footage via web browser
- Fully auditable access by configurable user permissions and accounts
- User-selectable video quality and frame output accommodates low bandwidth
- Extensive third-party IP video provider transcoding
- Visual alarm verification from remote sites to reduce the number of call-outs for false alarms
- Control room footage streaming to agents at off-site events for comprehensive security overview
- Multiple remote site monitoring with low-cost Internet access
- Multiple network options
Product News and Resources
Migrating to IP?
Download our technical paper on IP networking to explore all the options and considerations, including incorporating legacy kit, infrastructure, and compression.
Improve Bandwidth Management in Video Surveillance
Learn about multicasting, why it is important, and if it could be the right choice for your requirements in our IP Multicasting Tech Note.
Our white paper on surveillance camera trends explores the different technology options now available, and the pros and cons of each one.