- University degree, preferably in a technical field of study
- 3+ years of relevant project management experience, preferably in a Security, surveillance, or IP video industry
- Proven ability to remotely troubleshoot and resolve project-related problems
- Very good written and oral language skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365, further project management or documentation tools are a plus
Eligibility for Employment in the UK
In accordance with current legislative requirements within the UK, any successful applicant must produce verification of their eligibility to live and work in the UK. Such verification should be taken in advance of the employment start date and the applicant will be unable to start in their role until this has been received by Synectics.
Our Commitment to Equality and Diversity
Synectics plc and its subsidiaries are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and in our employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion. Such policies are in place to ensure that both job applicants and employees of Synectics receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.